Digital IC Verification Engineer
1. According to the requirements of the system, the chip specifications and the index requirements of each module are formulated;
2. According to the chip specification, make the overall digital scheme;
3. According to the requirements, complete the digital circuit module design, simulation, coverage analysis;
4. According to the requirements, the top design integration, simulation and coverage analysis of the chip are completed; 5. Digital circuit design and verification and design verification document writing.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in microelectronics / Electronics / integrated circuit, more than 2 years working experience, familiar with integrated circuit manufacturing process and process;
2. Good knowledge of circuit system, familiar with the design of coding, decoding, counter and other basic digital modules; 3. Proficient in Verilog and various EDA tools, familiar with ASIC process;
4. Familiar with arm architecture and AMBA bus, SoC design experience, proficient in using Synopsys development tools, including simulation, synthesis, timing analysis, etc.; familiar with FPGA function simulation and debugging;
5. Good command of CSH, BSH or Perl scripting language.